We Have Support
As RFT is part of a much larger hydraulic contracting group, a hand is never too far away! Our close affiliation with Robinson Plumbing works in perfect synergy, to ensure no situation gets left unattended.
We work in very closely with a select group of engineers, certifiers and electrical specialists allowing RFT to provide a fire service solution in a timely manner.
- Cert IV Fire Protection
- Cert II Fire Protection
- Fire Protection inspection and testing of Fire Indicator Panels
- Pumped hydrant and hose reels systems
- Domestic, residential, and commercial sprinkler system
- Demonstrate fire attack fire equipment
- Inspect and test hose reels and hydrants
- Inspection and routine testing of fire extinguishers and blankets
- Inspect and testing of emergency and exit lighting systems
- Identifying, inspect and testing fire and smoke doors
- Inspect and test hydrant systems
- Inspect and test control indicating equipment
- Inspect and test static storage vessels
- Backflow Prevention
- Confined space entry
All practices are in accordance with AS1851-2012 and other closely associated industry standards.